Find A Scooter Repair Shop
As stated on our website, we don't offer a labor warranty. We do not have dealers or service locations nationwide, which is one of the reasons we don't offer a labor warranty. We would, however, like to give you some steps to use when trying to locate a mechanic to work on your scooter.
These steps will not guarantee that you will find a mechanic that will look at, or work on your scooter. It will, however, increase the chances of finding that mechanic.
1. Use the Superpages Yellow Pages search box located below.
2. In the Keyword box, search these keywords, one at a time, to get a list of possible mechanics that will work on your scooter.
a. scooter repair (then look under the category Motorcycles, Motor Scooters, & ATV Service & Repair)
b. small engine repair
c. motorcycle dealers
d. lawn mowers repair
3. Enter your city and state. To get a broader search, search in other nearby cities, or do not put a city in the city box. Your entire state will then be searched.
4. Make a list of all the local companies that fit in these categories.
5. Call the companies. Let them know these things:
a. You have a moped that needs repairs.
b. You bought it from a company that has parts in stock, along with a parts breakdown. Here are some of the links that you can download the parts breakdown, print them off, and give them to your mechanic.
Click here for wiring and part diagrams.
d. The company has a mechanic that your mechanic can talk to, to help walk them through replacing parts, or troubleshooting.
The reasons some mechanics don't want to work on your scooter
1. They aren't familiar with our scooters. Let them know we have a mechanic they can talk to.
2. They are afraid that they won’t be able to get replacement parts. Let them know we stock parts in our Dallas warehouse.
3. They assume that your "scooter" is a smaller, kids scooter. Let them know that you have a moped, or a full size scooter, similar to a Honda or Yamaha.
As mentioned above, these steps will not guarantee that you will always find a mechanic to work on your scooter. However, if you follow these steps point by point, you will increase the changes of finding a mechanic in your area.
AA Powersports inc firstname.lastname@example.org